Our 100% virgin brazilian lace frontals are very transparent and ultimately creates an illusion of a realstic human scalp when customized properly. This product blends perfectly with our 100% virgin brazilian "613 straight texture" extensions and is very dense. Each lace frontal is 100% handtied to lace base material for free partings throughout the closure. The lengths of our lace frontals range from 12" - 22".
Pair your closure with it's matching bundles!
We offer one type of lace frontal for this texture:
1. Standard Swiss Lace Closure: Our standard lace closures are made out of sturdy swiss material. This lace frontal last the longest. This lace will typically blend with all skin tones.
We offer two different lace frontal sizes/dimensions:
1. 13x4: Our 13x4 lace frontals are the standard lace frontal size. These frontals provide ear to ear coverage, however, only allows for a 4" parting space.
2. 13x6: Our 13x6 lace frontals are our extended lace frontal size. These frontals provide ear to ear coverage and great for deep partings.
613 Straight Lace Frontal
Hair Care Tips
- Co-wash bundles after unpackaging with moisture conditioner
- Always rinse bundles with luke warm water
- Always comb bundles with a wide-tooth comb from ends to wefts
- Allow hair to airdry
- Shampoo & Condition hair with sulfate-free and high moisture products
- Shampoo & Condition hair biweekly
- Always use a heat protectant before using thermal irons
- Sleep with a satin bonnet, scarf or pillow case at night
- Seek a professional cosmetologist for hair color services
LACE CLOSURE/ LACE FRONTAL
- Seek a professional hairstylist for customization (bleaching & plucking)
- Shampoo & Condition with sulfate-free and high moisture products
- Shampoo & Condition lace biweekly
- Gently comb hair with a wide-tooth comb from ends to lace
- Never scratch lace to prevent bolding
- Remove and/all adhesive before reapplying
No returns and/or exchanges